ENJOY THE JOURNEY

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Singing Time

I got to help out in Emma's nursery today while the primary leaders attended an in service training. So much fun to be in there with Emma.  She loves her leaders and Nursery, and she especially loves snack and singing time.  After we got home, all afternoon she was singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star- the same line over and over.  A little while later as I mentioned it was naptime and I finished up what I was doing before I put her to bed, I heard her start a new song.  She started singing  "Jesus helps me find my binky, Jesus helps me find my blanky, Jesus helps me find my bunkbed." I had to stiffel a laugh as I asked her, Does Jesus help you because he loves you?.  Yes she said, he loves my dinosaur and helps him too.  I am not sure what those Nursery leaders are teaching her, but she knew that Jesus can help us when ever we need him, even in the little details of our day.  So True!

No comments:

Post a Comment