Today was the day! John took the first of his four big tests that he has to take to pass his CPA exam. He has been studying like a crazy man for the last four weeks since he was released as bishop for this. He took it last november and got a 74, but you have to have a 75 to pass....that bites! So he retook it today. He felt like he did a lot better this time, so hopefully he did this time. Alot don't pass it their first time we have found out. One of the perks of him taking these tests is he gets to come home around noon. We had a fun afternoon together. Lunch, naptime and getting his car fixed, but it was fun to just be together.
Emma and I went for a fun walk with Patty and Lilly this morning while John was gone. It was so cute to watch Emma and Lilly carry on a conversation between their strollers just like Patty and I were. For fhe tonight we invited the capells over for dinner because it was matt's birthday. We always love hanging out with them. Last week we ended up going bowling and to pizza with them. This sounds like it might become a habit...=)
I also was to take a dinner to the Petersons today. and i attempted to make a bread sticks. I had to have the boys help me roll them out, and they didn't rise at all......but eventually I cooked them anyway,, and they were YUMMY!goes to show you..... don't judge a breadstick by how much it rises.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment