Leprechaun Gold
We had a little leprechaun visit our house this morning. Usually he makes a mess of things and tears things up, but this year he just left a few gold coins on the table. Because mom was so busy with roadshow the night before, we didn't make the traps we normally do, so I think he wasn't quite as annoyed at us this year. Although, he did find their classrooms at school and made quite a mess there I hear.....
We had a little leprechaun visit our house this morning. Usually he makes a mess of things and tears things up, but this year he just left a few gold coins on the table. Because mom was so busy with roadshow the night before, we didn't make the traps we normally do, so I think he wasn't quite as annoyed at us this year. Although, he did find their classrooms at school and made quite a mess there I hear.....
No comments:
Post a Comment