First Thursday Downtown!
In Boise every month, the first Thursday, alot of the businesses downtown let you do things for free. We went to the Museum of Art and had a GREAT time. It was all about Robotics. We got to visit with the man who invented Furbies and the new "companion" a robotic pet that looked like a mini dinosaur. He had some good advice for Nathan if he wants to be an inventor. Then we visited all the art exhibits and got to make our own 3-D robots! Here are Brynn and Ben having a Knock out fight with robots.
Ben and Emma and I got to go to Lunch today with Christ Klemme and Ashton also. We had a wonderful time. We went to the Great Harvest Store. They have amazing sandwiches...I could go for one right now.....but the company was even more fun. We also got to watch the birds eat at all the bird feeders out the windows. That was the highlight for Ben.
Ben and Emma and I got to go to Lunch today with Christ Klemme and Ashton also. We had a wonderful time. We went to the Great Harvest Store. They have amazing sandwiches...I could go for one right now.....but the company was even more fun. We also got to watch the birds eat at all the bird feeders out the windows. That was the highlight for Ben.
No comments:
Post a Comment