This week was the FINAL WEEK OF ROADSHOW. (see video) Believe it or not, we didn't take one single picture of the roadshow prepartations, however we did record it- and I will post that on the side bar. Monday we had about 20 kids here painting sets and scenery. Our neighbors all wondered what the 10 foot tall cardboard and the huge PVC pipe was for and what we were creating. Tuesday found us at Dress rehearsals, and then Wednesday we performed. I was so busy these days I don't think I got a picture, but the video says it all.
A Trip to the Dentist
In the midst of all the roadshow hustle and bustle, Ben's cheek started to swell. It turns out he had an abscess tooth. So on Wednesday morning he got to visit the dentist and get the tooth pulled. (Unfortunately the tooth fairy doesn't come for pulled teeth because of cavities- she had to help pay the dentist bill.) Ben got to pick out a Grape nose for the laughing gas, he thought he looked like an elephant. On a side note, a small blessing and surprise, because this tooth had been worked on recently, the dentist applied the money that we had already paid. I felt that was a tender mercy, then later that day, when I was in a hurry to get to the grocery store and back, I found a front row parking spot, in a full parking lot. I had just told my friend the day before, when she commented on how much time I had to spend on roadshow, that I knew we would always be paid in blessings. I was laughing at how true that always is.
JOSH'S 5th GRADE PROGRAM
On Wednesday, after Ben's tooth appointment, Ben and I got to go to Paramount Elementary and watch as Josh performed in his 5th grade musical program. He did a great job! It was a really fun program with lots of great songs. The principle and one of the other teachers played "Clark and Lewis" and the kids sang songs depicting their travels.
MEASUREMENT OLYMPICS
On Friday I was back in the school for Brynn's class with Measurement Olympics. They got to do all sorts of activities with the other 2nd grade classes to test their math skills. Each class had to design a flag, and Brynn's picture, along with another child in her class (Isaih Vega) was chosen as a side for the flag. She is quite the artist.
FIRST DAY OF SPRING BREAK
I just had to take a picture of John in "his happy place." Saturday started a full week off of work for him...YEAH! I think he has a full schedule outlined for the week.


Hi Tiffany-
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you guys when you were down here. I can't wait to read through your blog. I won't be around when you come down at the end of the month because my stepson graduates college. But just wanted to say hi. My blog address is http://thepouhas.blogspot.com. If I leave my address I don't feel like such a stalker:)