With a New Year, I have a new motivation to start anew and keep this blog up to date. With Church starting later, I am hoping that on Sunday mornings I can update this regularly.....This month has already been full. With New Years trips, birthdays, visits from grandma and grandpa, a funeral, painting the entryway as well as Brynn's room, then work, church, Nathan's first Ski Trip and a trip to BSU Engineering days....we have packed it full!
So where to start!!!! How about at the beginning.
New Years Eve found us traveling to Rigby to celebrate the New Year with all the Snowder Cousins...Everyone was there for the weekend, and we had a great time. The day we arrived the temp was -3 but the next day things warmed up to 8 degrees so we decided to go sledding. What a blast! No scars this year....but lots of fun! We finished off the celebrations that night with a Karaoke dance party in Grandpa's loft. We did a pretty good rendition of Unchained Melody and Splish Spash to send to Uncle Gary and Aunt Joyce.
We arrived home Sunday night with just enough time to get ready for bed, and school to start back up the next morning. However, John got an eye infection on the way home (we guess) and so he got to call in sick to work that next day. His eye looked like he had been in a heavyweight boxing match. I was bummed because I had a full schedule and I wasn't home all day.....Oh well! I think he enjoyed the cave time!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment